Wired/Wireless Water Management for BMS
These Itron Cyble Pulse Sensors are available in four models. They have been developed with remote water meter reading and widely used for all water management utilities. Itron Cyble Pulse Sensors allow for reliable, remote pulse counting
Itron Cyble Pulse Sensors can be used for countless residential, commercial and industrial applications. They feature low-frequency output for remote reading and consumption recording. However, if you require flow analyses, frequency or current conversion and automatic control, there is a high output feature. Itron Cyble Pulse Sensors are compatible with all Itron water meters so long as they feature the Cyble target.
- Available in four models
- Developed with remote water meter reading in mind
- Capable of supporting all water management utilities
- Reliable, remote counting
- Residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Low frequency and high-frequency output
- Compatible with all Itron water meters with Cyble target
- No polarity to be observed
- The signal is equivalent to a dry contact signal (eg. reed switch)
- Polarities must be observed for each output
- All signals have a positive value in relation to 0V (black)
- The HF output signals is present whenever there is flow in the meter, in either direction
- The DIR output is off when the HF signal corresponds to the forward direction of the water
- Industrial uses
These Itron Cyble Pulse Sensors are available in four models
Ready to find out more?
Send us your inquiry here and we'll get back to you shortly.