Non-Revenue Water SCADA
By harnessing the power of IoT (Internet of Things) for data harvesting and big data technology for data analysis, ZHTI’s modular and customized solutions will not only cater to our clients’ needs but also help them transform current water management systems into an interconnected, user-friendly smart water management system.
Reacting in real time and anticipating thanks to ZHTI smart technologies
In order to make the most of the mass of data, ZHTI developed NRW SCADA, a comprehensive software suite that could address all the issues of water supply management, which includes real-time data acquisition, leakage detection, and abnormal usage. Based on the collection of multi-source data, digital modelling and real-time processing of information. NRW SCADA is dedicated to water meter and supply network management. It addresses many needs of water metering operators.
- GIS display to reflect real-time water usage
- Alarm triggered if there are abnormalities
- Meter flow, pressure and battery life
- Highly accurate and instantaneous monitoring of NRW
- Alarms can be sent immediately if there are abnormalities
- Compare statistical reports to detect abnormal flow especially leakages
- Analyze data to predict water consumption models that serve as a guideline for water reduction strategies
- Individual household water consumption report
- Periodical usage comparison report
- Meter reading queries
Asset Maintenance Centre
Statistical record of water meter related information including brand, model, date (time), manufacturing etc
NRW categorized into different districts to facilitate easy management and inspection of water usage
Increasing Operational Efficiency
We provide our clients greater convenience by enabling automated tracking of real-time water meter readings which eliminates the need for extensive human work.
Reducing Non-Revenue Water (NRW)
Our system is equipped with customized alarms that provide instant feedback to any abnormalities such as pipe leakages, abnormal usages and anti-tampering mechanisms to identify and reduce Non-Revenue Water.
Managing Water Conservation
Our NRW and billing software systems are embedded with various analytical functions that generate statistical reports which are essential for developing water conservation strategies and policies.
Ready to find out more?
Send us your inquiry here and we'll get back to you shortly.